Hey guys,
So I’ve been trying to figure out *how do I scrape YouTube videos IP address proxy* but I’m kinda stuck. Like, I get the basics of scraping, but the whole proxy thing is confusing me.
Do I just rotate IPs to avoid getting blocked? Or is there a specific way to set it up? Also, any tools or libraries you’d recommend?
Lowkey worried about getting banned lol. Any tips or guides would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance!
So I’ve been trying to figure out *how do I scrape YouTube videos IP address proxy* but I’m kinda stuck. Like, I get the basics of scraping, but the whole proxy thing is confusing me.
Do I just rotate IPs to avoid getting blocked? Or is there a specific way to set it up? Also, any tools or libraries you’d recommend?
Lowkey worried about getting banned lol. Any tips or guides would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance!
