Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been seeing a lot of buzz about impulse plus inc products lately. Like, everywhere—social media, ads, even some influencers talking about them.
Has anyone here actually tried impulse plus inc products? Are they worth the hype or just another overpriced trend?
I’m kinda curious but also skeptical, ya know? Some reviews seem legit, but others feel a bit too polished.
If you’ve used any of their stuff, what’s your take? Did it live up to expectations, or was it meh?
Also, if there’s a specific product from impulse plus inc that stood out, lmk!
Thanks in advance!
So, I’ve been seeing a lot of buzz about impulse plus inc products lately. Like, everywhere—social media, ads, even some influencers talking about them.
Has anyone here actually tried impulse plus inc products? Are they worth the hype or just another overpriced trend?
I’m kinda curious but also skeptical, ya know? Some reviews seem legit, but others feel a bit too polished.
If you’ve used any of their stuff, what’s your take? Did it live up to expectations, or was it meh?
Also, if there’s a specific product from impulse plus inc that stood out, lmk!
Thanks in advance!
