Hey everyone! 👋
So, I’ve been trying to set up a ScrapegraphAI proxy for some web scraping projects, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a headache. 😅 Has anyone here actually gotten it to work smoothly? I’m kinda stuck on the config part and could really use some tips.
Like, do I need to tweak the settings a lot, or is it just plug-and-play? Also, any advice on avoiding IP bans while using the ScrapegraphAI proxy? I’ve already hit a few roadblocks, and I don’t wanna keep spinning my wheels.
If you’ve got it working, pls share your secrets! 🙏 Or if you’re in the same boat as me, let’s brainstorm together.
Cheers! 🍻
So, I’ve been trying to set up a ScrapegraphAI proxy for some web scraping projects, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a headache. 😅 Has anyone here actually gotten it to work smoothly? I’m kinda stuck on the config part and could really use some tips.
Like, do I need to tweak the settings a lot, or is it just plug-and-play? Also, any advice on avoiding IP bans while using the ScrapegraphAI proxy? I’ve already hit a few roadblocks, and I don’t wanna keep spinning my wheels.
If you’ve got it working, pls share your secrets! 🙏 Or if you’re in the same boat as me, let’s brainstorm together.
Cheers! 🍻
