Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been trying to *scrape addresses* for a project, and man, it’s been a journey. I’ve tried a bunch of tools and methods, but 2023 feels like a whole new ballgame. Anyone else struggling with this?
I’ve used stuff like Octoparse and Scrapy, but honestly, some sites are just *way* too sneaky with their anti-scraping measures. Like, captchas and dynamic loading are killing me. 😩
Also, anyone know if proxies are still the go-to for scraping addresses? I’ve heard mixed things about rotating IPs and all that.
Oh, and don’t even get me started on legal stuff. I’m lowkey paranoid about getting slapped with a C&D. 😅
What’s working for y’all? Any tips or tools you swear by? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Cheers!
So, I’ve been trying to *scrape addresses* for a project, and man, it’s been a journey. I’ve tried a bunch of tools and methods, but 2023 feels like a whole new ballgame. Anyone else struggling with this?
I’ve used stuff like Octoparse and Scrapy, but honestly, some sites are just *way* too sneaky with their anti-scraping measures. Like, captchas and dynamic loading are killing me. 😩
Also, anyone know if proxies are still the go-to for scraping addresses? I’ve heard mixed things about rotating IPs and all that.
Oh, and don’t even get me started on legal stuff. I’m lowkey paranoid about getting slapped with a C&D. 😅
What’s working for y’all? Any tips or tools you swear by? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Cheers!
