Hey everyone! đź‘‹
So, I’ve been using BrightData for a while now, and it’s been pretty solid. But I’m kinda stuck on this one thing—how do I make sure my domains are properly *brightdata whitelisted domains*? Like, I don’t wanna mess it up and end up with blocked requests or something.
I’ve added my domains to the dashboard, but is there anything else I need to do? Double-checking IPs? Or maybe some settings I’m missing?
Also, does it take time for the *brightdata whitelisted domains* to fully kick in? Or is it instant?
Any tips or tricks would be super helpful! Thanks in advance, y’all. 🙏
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I tried searching but couldn’t find a clear answer lol.)
So, I’ve been using BrightData for a while now, and it’s been pretty solid. But I’m kinda stuck on this one thing—how do I make sure my domains are properly *brightdata whitelisted domains*? Like, I don’t wanna mess it up and end up with blocked requests or something.
I’ve added my domains to the dashboard, but is there anything else I need to do? Double-checking IPs? Or maybe some settings I’m missing?
Also, does it take time for the *brightdata whitelisted domains* to fully kick in? Or is it instant?
Any tips or tricks would be super helpful! Thanks in advance, y’all. 🙏
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I tried searching but couldn’t find a clear answer lol.)
