Wow, thanks so much for all the replies, y’all! 🙌 I didn’t expect so many helpful tips. I tried using MXToolbox like someone suggested, and it turns out my DNS settings were a bit off. Fixed that, and now it seems to be working better. Also, double-checked the IPs and made sure the “allow traffic” option was enabled—totally missed that before lol.
One quick follow-up though—does anyone know if there’s a way to test if the *brightdata whitelisted domains* are fully active without sending actual requests? Like, is there a tool or something that can simulate it? Just wanna make sure everything’s 100% before I start using it for real. Thanks again, you guys are awesome! 😊
One quick follow-up though—does anyone know if there’s a way to test if the *brightdata whitelisted domains* are fully active without sending actual requests? Like, is there a tool or something that can simulate it? Just wanna make sure everything’s 100% before I start using it for real. Thanks again, you guys are awesome! 😊
