Hey everyone!
I’m trying to build a dynamic pricing model for a project, but I’m stuck on finding good datasets for dynamic pricing model development. Like, where do you even start?
I’ve checked Kaggle and some govt sites, but most of the datasets for dynamic pricing model stuff I found are either outdated or too generic. Anyone got tips on where to find reliable ones?
Also, if you’ve worked on this before, how did you clean/prep the data? I’m lowkey struggling with that part too lol.
Thanks in advance!
I’m trying to build a dynamic pricing model for a project, but I’m stuck on finding good datasets for dynamic pricing model development. Like, where do you even start?
I’ve checked Kaggle and some govt sites, but most of the datasets for dynamic pricing model stuff I found are either outdated or too generic. Anyone got tips on where to find reliable ones?
Also, if you’ve worked on this before, how did you clean/prep the data? I’m lowkey struggling with that part too lol.
Thanks in advance!
