Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been thinking a lot about how we all rely on the sourcing of information these days, especially with so much stuff floating around online. Like, how do you even know what’s legit anymore?
For me, I try to stick to well-known sites or stuff that’s been peer-reviewed. But even then, I double-check by cross-referencing with other sources. Like, if three different places say the same thing, it’s *probably* true, right?
Also, I’ve noticed that the sourcing of information can get sketchy if you’re just Googling random stuff. So, I try to avoid blogs or forums that don’t cite their sources. Like, c’mon, give me something to work with!
What about you guys? How do you make sure the sourcing of information you’re using is reliable? Any tips or tricks? Or do you just wing it and hope for the best? Lol.
Curious to hear your thoughts!
So, I’ve been thinking a lot about how we all rely on the sourcing of information these days, especially with so much stuff floating around online. Like, how do you even know what’s legit anymore?
For me, I try to stick to well-known sites or stuff that’s been peer-reviewed. But even then, I double-check by cross-referencing with other sources. Like, if three different places say the same thing, it’s *probably* true, right?
Also, I’ve noticed that the sourcing of information can get sketchy if you’re just Googling random stuff. So, I try to avoid blogs or forums that don’t cite their sources. Like, c’mon, give me something to work with!
What about you guys? How do you make sure the sourcing of information you’re using is reliable? Any tips or tricks? Or do you just wing it and hope for the best? Lol.
Curious to hear your thoughts!
