Looking for a Reliable StubHub Data Scraper – Any Recommendations? or Has Anyone Successfully Built a

9 Replies, 1678 Views

"Has Anyone Successfully Built a StubHub Data Scraper?"

Hey folks,

So I’ve been trying to scrape data from StubHub for a project, and man, it’s been a pain. Their site’s got some serious anti-scraping measures, and my scripts keep getting blocked.

Has anyone here actually built a working stubhub data scraper? Like, something that doesn’t break after 5 minutes? I’ve tried BeautifulSoup + requests, but it’s not cutting it. Maybe Puppeteer or Selenium? Or is there a sneaky API workaround?

Also, if you’ve bought a tool instead of building one, hit me up with recs. Free is ideal, but I’ll take paid if it actually works lol.

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a Reliable StubHub Data Scraper – Any Recommendations? or Has Anyone Successfully Built a - by - 12-02-2025, 06:59 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)