How to Use curl in Windows PowerShell? Need Help Getting Started! or Why Isn't curl Working in Window

14 Replies, 1416 Views

"Struggling with curl in Windows PowerShell – Any Tips?"

Hey folks!

So I'm trying to use curl in Windows PowerShell, and man, it's not behaving like I expected. I keep getting weird errors or it just... doesn't do what I want.

Is there some trick to making curl work properly in PowerShell? Or should I just ditch it and use Invoke-WebRequest instead?

Also, why does it sometimes act like the old-school curl and other times like some alias? Super confusing.

Any quick tips or common fixes? Thanks in advance!

(PS: If you’ve got a fav curl windows powershell command, drop it below!)

Messages In This Thread
How to Use curl in Windows PowerShell? Need Help Getting Started! or Why Isn't curl Working in Window - by - 19-09-2024, 11:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)