"Can the n8n webscraper handle dynamic websites effectively?"
Hey folks! 👋
I’ve been playing around with the n8n webscraper for a bit, and it’s been solid for static sites. But I’m curious—how does it fare with dynamic stuff? You know, sites that load content via JS or change layouts like every 5 mins lol.
Does it need extra setup, like headless browsers or puppeteer? Or can it manage with just the basic HTTP node?
Also, anyone run into rate-limiting or IP bans? Trying to avoid getting blacklisted while scraping. 😅
Thanks in advance!
Hey folks! 👋
I’ve been playing around with the n8n webscraper for a bit, and it’s been solid for static sites. But I’m curious—how does it fare with dynamic stuff? You know, sites that load content via JS or change layouts like every 5 mins lol.
Does it need extra setup, like headless browsers or puppeteer? Or can it manage with just the basic HTTP node?
Also, anyone run into rate-limiting or IP bans? Trying to avoid getting blacklisted while scraping. 😅
Thanks in advance!
