Has anyone tried asocks? How do they compare to other brands? or What’s the best way to use asocks fo

14 Replies, 1339 Views

"Are asocks worth the hype? Looking for honest opinions."

Yo, so I keep seeing ads for asocks everywhere—Instagram, YouTube, even my damn email. They’re supposed to be like, *next-level* comfy or whatever.

But like… are they actually good? Or just another overpriced gimmick?

I’ve tried a bunch of “premium” socks before and most were meh. If asocks are legit, I might grab a pair. But I don’t wanna waste cash on hype.

Anyone here actually worn them? How do they hold up after washes? Do they *really* feel different than regular socks?

Spill the tea pls. 🙏

(Also, if they suck, just say it. No sugarcoating lol.)

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone tried asocks? How do they compare to other brands? or What’s the best way to use asocks fo - by - 22-03-2024, 07:19 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)