Looking for a Python wrapper to add auth to HttpClient—any recommendations? or What's the best Python

20 Replies, 1045 Views

"What's the best python wrapper to add auth to httpclient?"

Hey folks!

I'm working on a project where I need to add authentication to HttpClient, but doing it manually feels like a pain.

Anyone know a solid python wrapper to add auth to httpclient that’s easy to use?

Preferably something with decent docs and maybe OAuth support?

I’ve seen a few options but not sure which one’s reliable.

Thanks in advance!

---

*or*

---

"How to easily add authentication to HttpClient with a python wrapper?"

Yo!

Tired of hand-rolling auth for HttpClient... is there a python wrapper to add auth to httpclient that just *works*?

Looking for something lightweight but handles tokens, basic auth, etc.

Bonus if it’s well-maintained.

Any favorites?

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a Python wrapper to add auth to HttpClient—any recommendations? or What's the best Python - by - 25-01-2025, 02:48 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)