"Where can I find a reliable phantombuster faq? Need help!"
Hey guys, just started using Phantombuster and kinda lost tbh.
I’ve got a bunch of questions—like how to troubleshoot errors, what plans include, etc. Someone told me to check the phantombuster faq, but where’s the *official* one? Don’t wanna end up on some random blog lol.
Also, what’s actually covered in the phantombuster faq? Is it just basics or deeper stuff too?
If you’ve used it, pls lmk if it’s worth digging into or if I should just contact support.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
(Ps. Sorry for typos, typing this on my phone haha)
Hey guys, just started using Phantombuster and kinda lost tbh.
I’ve got a bunch of questions—like how to troubleshoot errors, what plans include, etc. Someone told me to check the phantombuster faq, but where’s the *official* one? Don’t wanna end up on some random blog lol.
Also, what’s actually covered in the phantombuster faq? Is it just basics or deeper stuff too?
If you’ve used it, pls lmk if it’s worth digging into or if I should just contact support.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
(Ps. Sorry for typos, typing this on my phone haha)
