Title: how to see api call of websites in chrome python
Hey folks!
So I’ve been trying to figure out *how to see api call of websites in chrome python* for a project. Like, when you inspect a site in Chrome DevTools, you can see the network tab with all the API calls, right?
But I wanna automate that with Python—maybe log or save those calls. Anyone got a simple way to do this?
I’ve heard of stuff like Selenium or Pyppeteer, but not sure if they’re overkill. Or maybe there’s a lighter lib I’m missing?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
(PS: if you’ve got code snippets, even better!)
Hey folks!
So I’ve been trying to figure out *how to see api call of websites in chrome python* for a project. Like, when you inspect a site in Chrome DevTools, you can see the network tab with all the API calls, right?
But I wanna automate that with Python—maybe log or save those calls. Anyone got a simple way to do this?
I’ve heard of stuff like Selenium or Pyppeteer, but not sure if they’re overkill. Or maybe there’s a lighter lib I’m missing?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
(PS: if you’ve got code snippets, even better!)
