"Puppeteer vs Selenium detection – which one gets flagged less often?"
Hey folks, quick question for the scraping pros here!
I’ve been messing around with both puppeteer and selenium for automation, but I keep getting detected.
Between puppeteer vs selenium detection, which one’s *actually* harder for sites to catch?
Like, does puppeteer’s headless mode fly under the radar better, or does selenium have some sneaky tricks too?
Also, any tips to make either one *less* obvious?
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. sorry for typos, typing this on mobile lol)
Hey folks, quick question for the scraping pros here!
I’ve been messing around with both puppeteer and selenium for automation, but I keep getting detected.
Between puppeteer vs selenium detection, which one’s *actually* harder for sites to catch?
Like, does puppeteer’s headless mode fly under the radar better, or does selenium have some sneaky tricks too?
Also, any tips to make either one *less* obvious?
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. sorry for typos, typing this on mobile lol)
