"Struggling with Python logging dictConfig JSON setup—any tips?"
Hey folks!
Trying to set up python logging dictconfig json for my project, but it’s giving me a headache.
I’ve got my JSON config file, but the logs aren’t showing up where I want ’em.
Anyone got a *working* example or some best practices?
Like, how do you handle handlers, formatters, and all that jazz without pulling your hair out?
Also, is there a way to make it less... verbose? Feels like I’m writing a novel just to log a simple message.
Thanks in advance!
(PS: If you’ve got a snippet, pls share. I’m lazy like that 😅)
Hey folks!
Trying to set up python logging dictconfig json for my project, but it’s giving me a headache.
I’ve got my JSON config file, but the logs aren’t showing up where I want ’em.
Anyone got a *working* example or some best practices?
Like, how do you handle handlers, formatters, and all that jazz without pulling your hair out?
Also, is there a way to make it less... verbose? Feels like I’m writing a novel just to log a simple message.
Thanks in advance!
(PS: If you’ve got a snippet, pls share. I’m lazy like that 😅)
