"Looking for a Tutorial on How to Make a Void Proxy Website – Where to Start?"
Hey guys,
So I’ve been digging around trying to figure out how to make a void proxy website, but most guides are either too technical or just sketchy. Anyone got a solid step-by-step tutorial or some tips to share?
I’m not a total noob, but I’m also not a coding wizard lol. Like, do I need a VPS, or can I just use some free hosting? And what about the actual proxy part—PHP, Node.js, or something else?
Also, if you’ve done this before, any pitfalls to avoid? Don’t wanna waste time on stuff that won’t work.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
Hey guys,
So I’ve been digging around trying to figure out how to make a void proxy website, but most guides are either too technical or just sketchy. Anyone got a solid step-by-step tutorial or some tips to share?
I’m not a total noob, but I’m also not a coding wizard lol. Like, do I need a VPS, or can I just use some free hosting? And what about the actual proxy part—PHP, Node.js, or something else?
Also, if you’ve done this before, any pitfalls to avoid? Don’t wanna waste time on stuff that won’t work.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
