"Has anyone switched to socket.net webmail? What’s your experience?"
Hey folks,
I’ve been thinking about ditching my current email provider for something more secure, and socket.net webmail keeps popping up.
Has anyone here made the switch? How’s the experience so far?
I’m curious about stuff like:
- Is the interface easy to use, or kinda clunky?
- How’s the spam filtering?
- Any downtime or weird glitches?
Also, does it actually feel more private than, say, Gmail or Outlook? Or is it just hype?
Would love to hear real user experiences before jumping in. Thanks in advance!
---
(Word count: ~90)
*PS - If you’ve tried other secure providers, how does socket.net webmail compare?*
Hey folks,
I’ve been thinking about ditching my current email provider for something more secure, and socket.net webmail keeps popping up.
Has anyone here made the switch? How’s the experience so far?
I’m curious about stuff like:
- Is the interface easy to use, or kinda clunky?
- How’s the spam filtering?
- Any downtime or weird glitches?
Also, does it actually feel more private than, say, Gmail or Outlook? Or is it just hype?
Would love to hear real user experiences before jumping in. Thanks in advance!
---
(Word count: ~90)
*PS - If you’ve tried other secure providers, how does socket.net webmail compare?*
