"Someone Got My IP from Instagram – How Do I Stop Them?"
Hey guys, freaking out a bit here. Someone just messaged me saying they got my IP from Instagram??
No idea how they did it, but now I’m paranoid. Anyone know *how to stop a person who got my IP from Instagram*? Like, can they actually do anything with it?
I already changed my password and logged out of all devices, but idk if that’s enough. Should I use a VPN? Or contact Instagram support?
Pls help, this is stressing me out 😩
(Also, if you’ve dealt with this before, lmk what worked for you!)
Hey guys, freaking out a bit here. Someone just messaged me saying they got my IP from Instagram??
No idea how they did it, but now I’m paranoid. Anyone know *how to stop a person who got my IP from Instagram*? Like, can they actually do anything with it?
I already changed my password and logged out of all devices, but idk if that’s enough. Should I use a VPN? Or contact Instagram support?
Pls help, this is stressing me out 😩
(Also, if you’ve dealt with this before, lmk what worked for you!)
