Got hit with an IP ban—how do I fix this or appeal it? or Why did I get an IP ban and what are my opt

14 Replies, 1326 Views

"Got hit with an IP ban—how do I fix this or appeal it?"

yo, so i woke up to an IP ban outta nowhere. no warning, no email, nada.

anyone know how to appeal this? or am i just screwed?

i’ve heard VPNs *might* work, but i don’t wanna risk a permaban.

also, is there a way to contact support or is it just automated hell?

pls help, this is so annoying lol.

---

"Why did I get an IP ban and what are my options now?"

bruh, just got slapped with an IP ban. no clue why—was i too active? shared a link?

what’s the usual reason for this?

and what can i even do now? wait it out? use mobile data?

kinda desperate here, ngl.

---

"Can an IP ban be reversed, or am I locked out for good?"

so… IP ban. is this forever or is there hope?

i’ve seen ppl say they got unbanned after a week, but idk if that’s luck or what.

anyone had success appealing? or should i just accept my fate?

---

"How long does an IP ban usually last? Any way to bypass it?"

IP ban got me like 😑. how long do these things last? days? months?

and yeah, i know bypassing is risky, but… any *safe* workarounds?

(asking for a friend, obviously.)

Messages In This Thread
Got hit with an IP ban—how do I fix this or appeal it? or Why did I get an IP ban and what are my opt - by - 22-09-2024, 10:51 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)