How Many YouTube Videos Can I Upload a Day Without Getting Flagged? or Is There a Limit to How Many Y

18 Replies, 706 Views

"How many YouTube videos can I upload a day without getting flagged?"

Seriously tho, I’ve seen channels spam like 10 vids a day and they’re fine?? But then others get hit for "spam" after like 3. What’s the deal?

I heard YouTube *technically* doesn’t have a hard limit, but if you go nuts, the algorithm might ignore you—or worse, slap your channel.

Personally, I stick to 2-3 max. Any more feels risky, and tbh, quality > quantity. But some ppl swear by dumping 5+ shorts daily and say it works??

What’s y’all’s experience? Is there a sweet spot, or is YouTube just wildly inconsistent?

(Also, pls don’t say "just check the guidelines"… we all know they’re vague af.)

Messages In This Thread
How Many YouTube Videos Can I Upload a Day Without Getting Flagged? or Is There a Limit to How Many Y - by - 07-07-2024, 01:25 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)