Is Proxyfier Still the Best Tool for Managing Proxy Connections? or How Reliable Is Proxyfier for Sec

16 Replies, 1251 Views

"Is Proxyfier Still the Best Tool for Managing Proxy Connections?"

Hey folks! Been using proxyfier for years, but lately I’m wondering if it’s still the king of proxy tools.

Some say it’s a bit outdated, while others swear by its simplicity. What’s your take?

Also, does it play nice with newer proxy services, or are there better alternatives now?

Kinda curious if it’s worth sticking with or if I should jump ship.

---

OR

"Proxyfier vs. Other Proxy Tools – Which One Wins for Flexibility?"

Yo! So I’ve been bouncing between proxyfier and a few other tools, and tbh, I’m torn.

Proxyfier’s got that no-nonsense setup, but some newer apps have flashier features.

Anyone else compared them? Like, does proxyfier still hold up for custom rules and fast switching?

Or am I missing out on something better?

Hit me with your experiences!

---

(Let me know if you want tweaks! Kept it casual and real.)

Messages In This Thread
Is Proxyfier Still the Best Tool for Managing Proxy Connections? or How Reliable Is Proxyfier for Sec - by - 12-09-2024, 03:43 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)