Xfinity Internet 1 Gig vs AT&T 1 Gig - Which One Should I Choose? or Xfinity Internet 1 Gig vs AT&T 1

18 Replies, 1126 Views

"Xfinity Internet 1 Gig vs AT&T 1 Gig - What’s Your Experience?"

Hey everyone,

Trying to decide between xfinity internet 1 gig vs att 1gig and could use some real-world feedback. Both *say* they’re 1 gig, but we all know that doesn’t always mean the same thing lol.

Anyone here used both? How’s the actual speed, especially during peak hours?

Also, how’s the reliability? Xfinity’s cable vs AT&T’s fiber—does it actually make a diff for gaming or streaming?

And yeah, what about customer service? Heard mixed things about both.

Thanks in advance!

(Also, if you’ve got any promo tips, I’m all ears haha.)

Messages In This Thread
Xfinity Internet 1 Gig vs AT&T 1 Gig - Which One Should I Choose? or Xfinity Internet 1 Gig vs AT&T 1 - by - 18-12-2024, 09:51 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)