Not just you—indiaproxy.in in my search engine has been a nightmare.
Try this: uninstall any recently added programs (check Control Panel). Some free software bundles this crap silently.
Also, use Firefox with uBlock Origin. Blocks most of these redirects.
---
Thanks for all the tips, everyone!
I tried Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner, and they found a bunch of junk. indiaproxy.in in my search engine seems gone for now, but I’ll keep an eye out.
Quick question—could this have stolen any of my data? Should I be worried about that?
Appreciate the help!
Try this: uninstall any recently added programs (check Control Panel). Some free software bundles this crap silently.
Also, use Firefox with uBlock Origin. Blocks most of these redirects.
---
Thanks for all the tips, everyone!
I tried Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner, and they found a bunch of junk. indiaproxy.in in my search engine seems gone for now, but I’ll keep an eye out.
Quick question—could this have stolen any of my data? Should I be worried about that?
Appreciate the help!
