"Where can I find reliable cheap proxy servers without breaking the bank?"
Hey guys, I’ve been hunting for cheap proxy servers that don’t totally suck, but it’s like walking through a minefield. Every site claims to be "affordable," but half of ’em are either super slow or get banned instantly.
Anyone got a legit source for cheap proxy servers that actually work? I’m not looking for premium, just something decent for light scraping and browsing.
Also, is it even worth going cheap, or am I just gonna waste cash? Seen mixed reviews, and I’m kinda torn.
Thanks in advance!
(PS: If you’ve got a horror story with cheap proxies, I’d love to hear it too lol.)
Hey guys, I’ve been hunting for cheap proxy servers that don’t totally suck, but it’s like walking through a minefield. Every site claims to be "affordable," but half of ’em are either super slow or get banned instantly.
Anyone got a legit source for cheap proxy servers that actually work? I’m not looking for premium, just something decent for light scraping and browsing.
Also, is it even worth going cheap, or am I just gonna waste cash? Seen mixed reviews, and I’m kinda torn.
Thanks in advance!
(PS: If you’ve got a horror story with cheap proxies, I’d love to hear it too lol.)
