Subject: How to take a screenshot of an entire webpage – any easy methods?
Hey everyone!
I’ve been trying to figure out how to take a screenshot of an entire webpage, but the usual snipping tool only captures what’s on screen. Annoying, right?
Anyone know a quick way to do this? Like, extensions or built-in browser tricks?
I’ve heard of stuff like "GoFullPage" or Firefox’s built-in screenshot tool, but not sure if they’re the best.
Also, does it work on super long pages?
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. If you’ve got a fav method for how to take a screenshot of an entire webpage, pls share! 🙏)
Hey everyone!
I’ve been trying to figure out how to take a screenshot of an entire webpage, but the usual snipping tool only captures what’s on screen. Annoying, right?
Anyone know a quick way to do this? Like, extensions or built-in browser tricks?
I’ve heard of stuff like "GoFullPage" or Firefox’s built-in screenshot tool, but not sure if they’re the best.
Also, does it work on super long pages?
Thanks in advance!
(Ps. If you’ve got a fav method for how to take a screenshot of an entire webpage, pls share! 🙏)
