"Looking for a top rated proxy server—any recommendations?"
Hey guys, I’m kinda tired of sketchy proxies that drop every 5 mins or throttle my speed to dial-up levels. 😤 Need a *top rated proxy server* that’s actually reliable and fast af.
Anyone got real-world experience with one? I’ve seen names like Luminati, Oxylabs, and Smartproxy thrown around, but idk if they’re worth the hype.
Budget isn’t *too* tight, but I’m not tryna sell a kidney either. Just want something that won’t crap out mid-session.
Also, if you’ve got horror stories, spill ‘em—saves me the trouble lol.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
Hey guys, I’m kinda tired of sketchy proxies that drop every 5 mins or throttle my speed to dial-up levels. 😤 Need a *top rated proxy server* that’s actually reliable and fast af.
Anyone got real-world experience with one? I’ve seen names like Luminati, Oxylabs, and Smartproxy thrown around, but idk if they’re worth the hype.
Budget isn’t *too* tight, but I’m not tryna sell a kidney either. Just want something that won’t crap out mid-session.
Also, if you’ve got horror stories, spill ‘em—saves me the trouble lol.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
