"Where’s the Line Between Proxy Cards and Counterfeits?"
Okay, so proxy cards are cool for testing decks or casual play, but when do they cross into counterfeit territory? Like, if you’re printing a near-perfect copy with holograms and all, that’s sketchy, right?
I get why people use proxies—some cards cost a fortune. But there’s a difference between a sharpie-on-land and a fake you’re trying to pass off as real.
Personally, I think proxies are fine as long as you’re upfront about them. The second you try to sell or scam someone, that’s a hard no.
What’s y’all’s take? Where do *you* draw the line?
(Also, if your proxy looks better than my real cards, I might cry a little.)
Okay, so proxy cards are cool for testing decks or casual play, but when do they cross into counterfeit territory? Like, if you’re printing a near-perfect copy with holograms and all, that’s sketchy, right?
I get why people use proxies—some cards cost a fortune. But there’s a difference between a sharpie-on-land and a fake you’re trying to pass off as real.
Personally, I think proxies are fine as long as you’re upfront about them. The second you try to sell or scam someone, that’s a hard no.
What’s y’all’s take? Where do *you* draw the line?
(Also, if your proxy looks better than my real cards, I might cry a little.)
