"Looking for the best proxy server website—any reliable recommendations?"
Hey everyone!
I’ve been trying to find the best proxy server website for faster and more secure browsing, but there’s *so* many options out there. Some are slow, others sketchy af.
Anyone got a solid rec? Preferably one that doesn’t log data and actually works without lagging every 2 seconds.
I’ve tried a few, but idk if they’re really the *best* or just overhyped. Free or paid, doesn’t matter—just needs to be reliable.
Also, if you’ve got any tips on what to avoid, that’d be clutch too. Thanks in advance!
(Ps. If it helps, I mostly need it for streaming and general browsing.)
Hey everyone!
I’ve been trying to find the best proxy server website for faster and more secure browsing, but there’s *so* many options out there. Some are slow, others sketchy af.
Anyone got a solid rec? Preferably one that doesn’t log data and actually works without lagging every 2 seconds.
I’ve tried a few, but idk if they’re really the *best* or just overhyped. Free or paid, doesn’t matter—just needs to be reliable.
Also, if you’ve got any tips on what to avoid, that’d be clutch too. Thanks in advance!
(Ps. If it helps, I mostly need it for streaming and general browsing.)
