"Best way to do a proxy download without getting wrecked?"
Yo, so I've been trying to figure out the smoothest way to do a proxy download without getting blocked or ending up with snail-speed transfers. Anyone got the secret sauce?
I’ve tried a few free proxies, but half of ’em either throttle the speed or straight-up block the download. Like, c’mon, I just wanna grab my files quick and safe.
Is there a *reliable* method for proxy download that doesn’t suck? Maybe paid ones? Or some sneaky settings tweaks? Also, how do y’all balance speed and security? Don’t wanna get my IP blacklisted lol.
Drop your tips below—help a bro out! 🚀
Yo, so I've been trying to figure out the smoothest way to do a proxy download without getting blocked or ending up with snail-speed transfers. Anyone got the secret sauce?
I’ve tried a few free proxies, but half of ’em either throttle the speed or straight-up block the download. Like, c’mon, I just wanna grab my files quick and safe.
Is there a *reliable* method for proxy download that doesn’t suck? Maybe paid ones? Or some sneaky settings tweaks? Also, how do y’all balance speed and security? Don’t wanna get my IP blacklisted lol.
Drop your tips below—help a bro out! 🚀
