"Can someone explain how to look up ip address from email?"
Hey guys, I’ve been getting some sketchy emails lately and wanna track where they’re coming from.
I heard you can find the sender’s IP from the email headers, but tbh, I have no clue how to do that. Anyone know a simple way to look up ip address from email?
Like, do I need special tools or is it just hidden in the email settings? Also, is it even reliable? Would appreciate any tips or step-by-step help!
Thanks in advance!
Hey guys, I’ve been getting some sketchy emails lately and wanna track where they’re coming from.
I heard you can find the sender’s IP from the email headers, but tbh, I have no clue how to do that. Anyone know a simple way to look up ip address from email?
Like, do I need special tools or is it just hidden in the email settings? Also, is it even reliable? Would appreciate any tips or step-by-step help!
Thanks in advance!
