Subject: Instagram Account Banned – Who to Email to Get Appeal?
Hey guys,
So my IG account got banned outta nowhere 😩. I didn’t even violate any guidelines (at least I don’t think so?).
Does anyone know *who to email to get appeal on instagram ban*? I’ve tried the in-app forms, but no response.
Heard some ppl had luck emailing support@instagram.com or appeals@instagram.com, but idk if those still work. Any other emails or tips?
Also, how long does it usually take to hear back? This is so frustrating lol.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
Hey guys,
So my IG account got banned outta nowhere 😩. I didn’t even violate any guidelines (at least I don’t think so?).
Does anyone know *who to email to get appeal on instagram ban*? I’ve tried the in-app forms, but no response.
Heard some ppl had luck emailing support@instagram.com or appeals@instagram.com, but idk if those still work. Any other emails or tips?
Also, how long does it usually take to hear back? This is so frustrating lol.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
