Does Google Analytics Web Crawling Affect Your Site’s Performance? Let’s Discuss! or How Does Google

18 Replies, 1260 Views

"Does Google Analytics Web Crawling Affect Your Site’s Performance? Let’s Discuss!"

Hey folks! 👋 So I’ve been digging into how google analytics web crawling actually works, and I’m kinda curious—does it *really* impact site speed or server load?

I mean, GA’s gotta collect data, right? But is it crawling like a hungry bot or just sipping tea in the background? 🍵 Some say it’s lightweight, others swear it slows things down.

Anyone noticed weird spikes or nada? Also, does it play nice with caching plugins?

Kinda torn if I should tweak settings or just let it do its thing.

Thoughts? Experiences? Spill the tea! ☕

(Ps. If I’m overthinking this, just tell me lol.)

Messages In This Thread
Does Google Analytics Web Crawling Affect Your Site’s Performance? Let’s Discuss! or How Does Google - by - 09-01-2025, 05:27 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)