"How reliable is the DuckDuckGo API for scraping search results?"
Hey folks!
I’ve been tinkering with the DuckDuckGo API for a side project and wanted to know how reliable it is for scraping search results. Like, does it handle frequent requests well? Or does it throttle/block you after a while?
Also, how’s the data quality? I’ve heard mixed things—some say it’s decent, others complain about missing or outdated results.
And yeah, is there any rate-limiting or captcha nonsense to deal with? Would love to hear from anyone who’s used it for scraping before.
Thanks in advance!
---
(Word count: ~80)
*P.S. If you’ve got tips or workarounds, drop ’em here!*
Hey folks!
I’ve been tinkering with the DuckDuckGo API for a side project and wanted to know how reliable it is for scraping search results. Like, does it handle frequent requests well? Or does it throttle/block you after a while?
Also, how’s the data quality? I’ve heard mixed things—some say it’s decent, others complain about missing or outdated results.
And yeah, is there any rate-limiting or captcha nonsense to deal with? Would love to hear from anyone who’s used it for scraping before.
Thanks in advance!
---
(Word count: ~80)
*P.S. If you’ve got tips or workarounds, drop ’em here!*
