Hey folks!
So I’ve been trying to figure out *how to curl with data* properly, especially when sending JSON or form data in a POST request. I keep messing up the syntax or forgetting flags, lol.
What’s the best way to include JSON? I usually do something like:
`curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{"key":"value"}' https://example.com`
But sometimes it feels clunky.
And for form data, is it better to use `-d "key=value"` or `--data-urlencode`?
Any tips or shortcuts for sending POST requests effectively? Maybe some cool flags I’m missing?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
So I’ve been trying to figure out *how to curl with data* properly, especially when sending JSON or form data in a POST request. I keep messing up the syntax or forgetting flags, lol.
What’s the best way to include JSON? I usually do something like:
`curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{"key":"value"}' https://example.com`
But sometimes it feels clunky.
And for form data, is it better to use `-d "key=value"` or `--data-urlencode`?
Any tips or shortcuts for sending POST requests effectively? Maybe some cool flags I’m missing?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
