How Do You Properly Format Headers in cURL Requests? or What’s the Best Way to Include Headers in a c

18 Replies, 524 Views

"What’s the Best Way to Include Headers in a cURL Command?"

Hey folks,

I’ve been messing around with headers curl and can’t seem to get it right. Sometimes the API just ignores my headers, or worse, throws an error.

What’s the proper syntax? I’ve tried stuff like:

```bash
curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://example.com
```

But it’s hit or miss. Am I missing something obvious?

Also, how do you handle multiple headers? Do you just stack -H flags or is there a cleaner way?

And yeah, case sensitivity—does it matter? Like, "content-type" vs "Content-Type"?

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
How Do You Properly Format Headers in cURL Requests? or What’s the Best Way to Include Headers in a c - by - 14-12-2024, 06:40 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)