"Does Nike SNKRS Feel Like a Lottery to Anyone Else?"
Bro, I swear Nike SNKRS is just luck at this point. I’ve entered like 20 drops this year and hit ONCE.
How is it even possible? I’m on time, fast fingers, good wifi… still get the L every time.
Meanwhile, my cousin hits twice in a month?? Feels rigged ngl.
Anyone else feel like they’re just throwing entries into a black hole? Or am I just cursed?
Also, why do bots always win? Nike SNKRS needs to fix this fr.
Rant over. 😤
Bro, I swear Nike SNKRS is just luck at this point. I’ve entered like 20 drops this year and hit ONCE.
How is it even possible? I’m on time, fast fingers, good wifi… still get the L every time.
Meanwhile, my cousin hits twice in a month?? Feels rigged ngl.
Anyone else feel like they’re just throwing entries into a black hole? Or am I just cursed?
Also, why do bots always win? Nike SNKRS needs to fix this fr.
Rant over. 😤
