Has the Discogs market become too expensive for casual collectors? or What’s your best strategy for b

20 Replies, 1495 Views

"Has the Discogs market become too expensive for casual collectors?"

Hey folks,

I’ve been browsing the Discogs market lately, and man, some of these prices are wild! Used to be a great spot for cheap finds, but now even common records feel overpriced.

Is it just me, or has the Discogs market gotten too steep for casual collectors? Feels like everything’s either rare-graded or inflated by flippers.

Still love the platform, but I’m starting to hunt elsewhere for deals. Anyone else feeling this? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Also, any tips for snagging bargains without breaking the bank?

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Has the Discogs market become too expensive for casual collectors? or What’s your best strategy for b - by - 19-07-2024, 08:42 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)