If you’re on Windows, press Win + R, type `inetcpl.cpl`, go to Connections > LAN settings. If "Use a proxy server" is checked, well… there ya go.
For a deeper dive, grab GlassWire (free version)—it shows all network activity and flags weird stuff.
---
Wow, thanks everyone! Didn’t expect so many replies.
Tried whatismyipaddress.com and ipleak.net—both say no proxy, so that’s a relief.
But now I’m curious: if my ISP uses a transparent proxy, would these sites still catch it? Or do I need something else?
Also, gonna run that malware scan just in case. Appreciate the help!
For a deeper dive, grab GlassWire (free version)—it shows all network activity and flags weird stuff.
---
Wow, thanks everyone! Didn’t expect so many replies.
Tried whatismyipaddress.com and ipleak.net—both say no proxy, so that’s a relief.
But now I’m curious: if my ISP uses a transparent proxy, would these sites still catch it? Or do I need something else?
Also, gonna run that malware scan just in case. Appreciate the help!
