"Has Anyone Found a Reliable Data Scraper Chrome Extension?"
Hey y'all, I'm *done* wasting time with crappy data scraper Chrome extensions that either break after 2 clicks or demand $$$ for basic features.
Anyone got a solid rec? Need something that actually works for scraping product prices + emails without needing a PhD in coding.
Tried a few "free" ones but they either cap the data or just... don’t work lol.
Bonus points if it’s *actually* free (or at least has a decent trial).
Sooo... what’s your go-to data scraper Chrome extension these days? Or am I doomed to manual copy-pasting forever? 😅
(pls don’t say "just learn Python" – I’m lazy, okay?)
Hey y'all, I'm *done* wasting time with crappy data scraper Chrome extensions that either break after 2 clicks or demand $$$ for basic features.
Anyone got a solid rec? Need something that actually works for scraping product prices + emails without needing a PhD in coding.
Tried a few "free" ones but they either cap the data or just... don’t work lol.
Bonus points if it’s *actually* free (or at least has a decent trial).
Sooo... what’s your go-to data scraper Chrome extension these days? Or am I doomed to manual copy-pasting forever? 😅
(pls don’t say "just learn Python" – I’m lazy, okay?)
