"If someone has my IP, what can they do? Should I be worried?"
Hey guys, kinda freaking out rn. Someone in a game chat said they got my IP and now I’m like… what can they *actually* do with it?
I know they can’t like, hack me instantly or whatever, but can they see my location? DDOS me? Or is it mostly just scare tactics?
Also, how do I even protect myself if this happens? VPN? Reset router? Pls help lol.
(And yes, I googled it but all the answers sound way too technical. Need real human advice.)
Thanks!
Hey guys, kinda freaking out rn. Someone in a game chat said they got my IP and now I’m like… what can they *actually* do with it?
I know they can’t like, hack me instantly or whatever, but can they see my location? DDOS me? Or is it mostly just scare tactics?
Also, how do I even protect myself if this happens? VPN? Reset router? Pls help lol.
(And yes, I googled it but all the answers sound way too technical. Need real human advice.)
Thanks!
