How to Hide IP on Discord – Best Ways to Stay Anonymous? or Can Someone Teach Me How to Hide IP on Di

16 Replies, 1663 Views

"Can Someone Teach Me How to Hide IP on Discord Safely?"

Hey guys, I’ve been wondering how to hide ip on discord without getting into trouble. I’ve heard some ppl get banned for using VPNs, but I *really* don’t wanna risk my real IP leaking.

Any tips? Like, does a free VPN work or is it sketchy?

Also, what about proxies or Tor? Do they even work with Discord or just slow everything down?

Kinda paranoid after hearing stories of IP grabs in DMs lol. Just wanna stay safe while chillin’ in servers.

Thanks in advance!

(Ps. If u know other ways to hide ip on discord, pls share. No judgement here!)

Messages In This Thread
How to Hide IP on Discord – Best Ways to Stay Anonymous? or Can Someone Teach Me How to Hide IP on Di - by - 19-12-2024, 02:40 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)