Is tamilyogi.cool still the best site for Tamil movies online? or Has anyone had a good experience wi

22 Replies, 1864 Views

"Is tamilyogi.cool still the best for Tamil movies online?"

Hey guys, been using tamilyogi.cool for ages but lately the streams lag or just don’t load.

Anyone else facing this? Or is it just my internet acting up?

Also, are there better sites now or is tamilyogi.cool still the go-to?

---

OR

"Has anyone had a good experience with tamilyogi.cool lately?"

Yo, used to love tamilyogi.cool but last few times I tried, pop-ups were insane and some links were dead.

Did they fix things or is it still hit or miss?

If not, where y’all watching now?

---

OR

"How safe and reliable is tamilyogi.cool for streaming Tamil films?"

Kinda sketched out lately—tamilyogi.cool used to be solid, but now I get random redirects and sketchy ads.

Anyone know if it’s still safe to use? Or should I just avoid?

Also, pls don’t suggest VPNs, I’m lazy lol.

---

Lmk if you want any tweaks!

Messages In This Thread
Is tamilyogi.cool still the best site for Tamil movies online? or Has anyone had a good experience wi - by - 03-02-2025, 05:17 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)