"What’s the best way to handle web scraping in PHP without getting blocked?"
Hey folks!
I’ve been messing around with web scraping PHP for a while, but I keep hitting blocks or getting my IP banned. Not fun.
What’s your go-to method to avoid this? I’ve tried rotating user agents and slowing down requests, but some sites are still catching on.
Do you use proxies? If so, any recommendations? Also, is there a sweet spot for delay between requests?
Kinda new to this, so any tips would be awesome.
Thanks in advance!
---
*PS: If you’ve got a favorite library for web scraping PHP, drop that too!*
Hey folks!
I’ve been messing around with web scraping PHP for a while, but I keep hitting blocks or getting my IP banned. Not fun.
What’s your go-to method to avoid this? I’ve tried rotating user agents and slowing down requests, but some sites are still catching on.
Do you use proxies? If so, any recommendations? Also, is there a sweet spot for delay between requests?
Kinda new to this, so any tips would be awesome.
Thanks in advance!
---
*PS: If you’ve got a favorite library for web scraping PHP, drop that too!*
