Title: "Why can't Selenium bypass CAPTCHA? Any workarounds?"
Hey folks,
So I’ve been banging my head against this for a while—why does selenium can't bypass captcha? Like, it’s great for automating stuff, but the moment a CAPTCHA pops up, it’s game over.
Is there *any* way around this? I’ve heard mixed things about using delays, third-party services, or even OCR (but that sounds messy).
What’s your go-to fix when selenium can't bypass captcha? Or do you just accept defeat and handle it manually?
Kinda frustrating, ngl. Any tips or hacks would be awesome!
Cheers.
Hey folks,
So I’ve been banging my head against this for a while—why does selenium can't bypass captcha? Like, it’s great for automating stuff, but the moment a CAPTCHA pops up, it’s game over.
Is there *any* way around this? I’ve heard mixed things about using delays, third-party services, or even OCR (but that sounds messy).
What’s your go-to fix when selenium can't bypass captcha? Or do you just accept defeat and handle it manually?
Kinda frustrating, ngl. Any tips or hacks would be awesome!
Cheers.
