"Are You Using Search Marketing Intelligence to Its Full Potential?"
Hey folks,
I’ve been digging into search marketing intelligence lately, and honestly? I feel like most of us are barely scratching the surface. There’s so much data out there, but are we *really* using it to make smarter moves?
Like, how many of you just check rankings and call it a day? There’s way more to it—keyword gaps, competitor spend, even intent shifts.
What’s your go-to tool for search marketing intelligence?
And how do you turn all that intel into actual ROI? I’ve seen people drown in reports without taking action.
Kinda curious—anyone else feel like they’re missing out on hidden opportunities here?
(Also, pls forgive any typos—typing this on my phone lol)
Hey folks,
I’ve been digging into search marketing intelligence lately, and honestly? I feel like most of us are barely scratching the surface. There’s so much data out there, but are we *really* using it to make smarter moves?
Like, how many of you just check rankings and call it a day? There’s way more to it—keyword gaps, competitor spend, even intent shifts.
What’s your go-to tool for search marketing intelligence?
And how do you turn all that intel into actual ROI? I’ve seen people drown in reports without taking action.
Kinda curious—anyone else feel like they’re missing out on hidden opportunities here?
(Also, pls forgive any typos—typing this on my phone lol)
