"Looking for a web scraper Chrome extension—any favorites?"
Hey y'all! I’m tired of copying and pasting like it’s 2005. 😩 Need a solid *web scraper chrome extension* that’s easy to use but doesn’t suck.
Tried a couple, but either they’re too complicated or break after 2 clicks. Anyone got a go-to? Free is cool, but I’ll pay if it’s *actually* reliable.
Bonus points if it handles tables and lists without needing a PhD in coding.
So… what’s your pick? Drop your recs below! 🚀
(Also, if you’ve got horror stories about bad ones, spill the tea ☕️)
Hey y'all! I’m tired of copying and pasting like it’s 2005. 😩 Need a solid *web scraper chrome extension* that’s easy to use but doesn’t suck.
Tried a couple, but either they’re too complicated or break after 2 clicks. Anyone got a go-to? Free is cool, but I’ll pay if it’s *actually* reliable.
Bonus points if it handles tables and lists without needing a PhD in coding.
So… what’s your pick? Drop your recs below! 🚀
(Also, if you’ve got horror stories about bad ones, spill the tea ☕️)
