"Hey everyone!
I’ve been flipping stuff for a while now, but I’m kinda stuck on what the best item to resell is right now. Seems like the market’s always changing, ya know?
Last month, gaming consoles were hot, but now I’m seeing more demand for vintage clothing or even small electronics like AirPods.
What’s your go-to best item to resell these days? (Oops, typo lol.)
Also, any tips on where to source ‘em cheap? FB Marketplace, thrift stores, or somewhere else?
Appreciate any advice—trying to make some quick cash without overcomplicating it.
Thanks in advance!"
I’ve been flipping stuff for a while now, but I’m kinda stuck on what the best item to resell is right now. Seems like the market’s always changing, ya know?
Last month, gaming consoles were hot, but now I’m seeing more demand for vintage clothing or even small electronics like AirPods.
What’s your go-to best item to resell these days? (Oops, typo lol.)
Also, any tips on where to source ‘em cheap? FB Marketplace, thrift stores, or somewhere else?
Appreciate any advice—trying to make some quick cash without overcomplicating it.
Thanks in advance!"
