What's the best way to use json dump in Python for clean data output? or How do I properly format a j

16 Replies, 981 Views

"What's the best way to use json dump in Python for clean data output?"

Hey everyone! I’ve been working with json dump python a lot lately, but my output always looks messy. Like, it’s all squished together and hard to read.

I know there’s gotta be a better way. Do you guys use `indent` or `sort_keys` to clean it up? Or maybe there’s a trick with `ensure_ascii` for special chars?

Also, is there a way to avoid those weird unicode escapes?

Would love to hear how y’all format your json dumps to make ‘em look nice. Share your tips or examples if you got ‘em!

Thanks in advance! 🚀

---

*(Word count: ~90)*

Messages In This Thread
What's the best way to use json dump in Python for clean data output? or How do I properly format a j - by - 16-10-2024, 03:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)